Friday, September 15, 2006

Tired, the good way

We played 13 holes of golf today...

About noonish hubby and I hit the golf course. Soon it started to rain. The course has a rule that if you don't finish the 5th hole, they'll give you a rain check. At the end of the 4th hole, we decided that the thunder sounded closer and we ought to stop. We got the rain check and went home.

On the way to the grocery store we noticed that the sky was blue and the wind was blowing. We decided to use our rain check. I played better than I had before, on occasion I actually hit shots over the green. Not bad for someone who doesn't keep score.

After golf we went to Boston Market for dinner, then the grocery stores -- Wild Oats for the fun stuff and the Bag-N-Save for the stuff we couldn't find a Wild Oats.

In all, a nice day in Red State.

1 comment:

Cptn. Backfire said...

Boston Market is the shit. I am always very sad when I live in a city that doesn't have one. In fact, it's been a while since I've lived in a city that does have one.