Sunday, July 09, 2006

Writing -- at the coffee shop...

I'm in the last stage of my philosophy of language paper -- the hard part when I look at the whole thing to make sure it makes sense and suff... I find it hard to concentrate on that part at home, so I'm in the kind of cool coffee shop with the good food to do it... I only have until 8:00, as they close then... so I'd better get on it.

If I get it finished, I can go home to pet the new slipcovers in the living room -- and we'll go to a movie tonigh. It is time for a "chick flick" so we'll either see "The Breakup" or "The Devil Wears Prada"...

back to work -- I'm either in the place where everything looks good or the paper actually is pretty good... who knows. I do know it is significantly better than the last version, which could be sufficient for me to complete the f-ing requirement.... which really is all I want out of it anyway.

1 comment:

T-Mac said...

I suggest "The Devil Wears Prada." I liked it! :-)