Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Nice day in the DC

We had a heck of a rainstorm this morning. This afternoon I thought the AC wasn't working because it wasn't running... it has been hot here for so long that I forgot the thing might go off because it wasn't needed...

Imagine my surprise when I opened the door and found it was 70 degrees! I immediately ran around opening all the windows, now I'm really going to get some reading done in the DC (dissertation chamber) -- The fan is brining cool air in (no AC in the DC :( ), the 'chick radio' is on, my new IKEA chair pads are nice and cushy on my tush and the dissrtation cat -- the other 'DC' is on his chair.... and all is well --

no excuses not to work... really, none --

here I go...

ummmm yea...

Clearly, it is goal time -- today I will read three articles on Jus post bellum and enter them into endnote. Then I will be done for the day.

No comments: