Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tell me why...

A round-trip ticket is about 230.00 from Minneapolis to Red State, but a one-way ticket is 360.00? It would cost me an extra 130.00 to NEVER come back from Red State (eek...)?

I know it has to do with discounted fares etc... but I think it is really stupid.

I should go back to bed--- I'm getting back into the wake up early thing... I hate it. For a while I actually slept until 7 or even 8-- I know this version of insomnia happens when I get stressed, and hubby started packing his books last night --- which I know he has to do, and which will actually help with our overflowing bookcase situation... but, it is stressful anyway.

Today we are going to one of my favorite places for lunch--- a restaurant where we can sit in the shade and watch the boats go by on the river. Then we have a variety of errands to do-- and will generally mess around until it is time to pick up my favorite niece to go laptop shopping for her gradution gift.

We'll have a fun day--- hubby loves to shop.... although he won't admit it. The only thing he doesn't like to shop for is clothing, but he loooves to shop for souveniers... loves it.

1 comment:

Arbitrista said...

Just think of "roach motel" and you'll understand.