Wednesday, March 12, 2008

People I heart.... other than hubby...

I've discussed how much I like my colleagues ...

Since I spend a lot of time here complaining, there are a couple of other people I heart --- besides hubby...
  • UberTutor/Super Cat sitter -- really, a very cool person. She'll help me teach logic and stop by to see if the fur children are doing well.... and both the critters and the students are better for the interaction. She also has a good sense of humor, an amazing sense of perspective and a lot of motivation. I'm happy to have her in my life -- and seeing who she ends up to be when she grows up will be fascinating.
  • My new cleaning person -- She's a former student who works for herself cleaning houses. She came for the first time yesterday -- and was worth every penny. She'll come once a month until one of us moves... :). I have a lot of respect for her -- someone who is willing to work hard as an independent business person and go to school at night... and a dammed good cleaning person to boot...She takes pride in her work and there is something really good about that. I spent a short time cleaning other people's houses, so I understand that it is hard work and rewarding in its own way-- and she did a better job on my place than I did for other people...

No comments: