Tuesday, March 11, 2008

lovin' the traffic report this morning....

Ever since we moved close to campus, I've loved to listen to the traffic report... this morning was particularly amusing...

If I were on my regular commute, I would be delayed by an accident ... which is nothing new, especially since the rich neighborhood to our west has restrictions on both speed and trucks that force the trucks and a lot of traffic onto my old road -- (grr, really, the interstate has a 45MPH speed limit and semis aren't allowed, but on my older state highway the limit is 55 and LOTS of trucks -- but, it traverses the minority neighborhood...).

The fun part is the accident across town -- a semi-truck rollover. The truck was full of sunflower seeds. The seeds are all over the road.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I was once stuck behind an avocado spill on the highway. It takes a long time to clean avocado off the interstate.

We could get those two spills together with a lettuce-truck accident, and we'd be well on our way to a tasty salad.

Anonymous said...

hehehe seeds all over the road....