Friday, December 08, 2006

Hugs to two distant friends

I have a couple of friends -- one a face-to-face friend and another virtual friend who are having a really hard time today.

One has had some bad professional news and is facing some big challenges in the near future.

The other's professional life is fine but her personal life is pretty hard right now.

I'm sure that both of these people will come out the better for it and that these challenges will make them stronger -- but, for right now it just sucks.

Neither of them live in the area -- or I'd be in the car to provide hugs and fattening foods.... so, the best I can do, after quite a bit of phone counseling -- is to send out some good vibes over the internets.

so -- ladies -- hang in there -- keep swimming or whatever -- I'm behind you all the way!

No comments: