Friday, December 08, 2006

Excuses, Excuses..

Usually this time of the year the excuses go from students to teachers. Today it was reversed --

What do you think would happen if I told my debate teamt "my cat ate your debate case, so I couldn't grade it."

Blind kitty has eaten a duplicate of a debate ballot I put in the trash. Now he's actually gone into my briefcase and picked out a case on newspaper monopolies to eat. I stopped him, put the case away and thought that would stop him... no, he actually went back into my bag and got another case out to chew on. These cases were in folders, in the pocket of my briefcase -- I'm not sure how he did it. Both cases were written by Swear Jar -- I wonder if that has anything to do with it... like, he's using catnip paper or something.

I've taken to putting my bag up where he can't get it. It isn't as if I'm really concerned about him eating the cases, it is just that the paper tends to stop him up a bit and then he gets cranky.

On the other hand, if I could get him to eat some logic exams....

No comments: