Sunday, May 03, 2009

New day, same e-mail topics...

Dear Proff,

I'm a dumb-ass who hasn't been paying attention in class. Please go out of your way for me, because while your class is low-priority for me, I should be your highest priority student. You see, I'm too disorganized/busy/stupid/disrespectful/cool (circle all that apply) to keep my crap together for the one remaining week of the semester. Because I see you only work 15 hours per week, I know you have nothing to do but to keep track of my crap for me. Besides, that's what other teachers have done for me all along.

Answer me ASAP, as I send time-sensitive e-mails about assignments due tomorrow at 10:30 at night.

Stu

PS - you know that if you don't coddle me, I'll call your boss. I take the school's slogans very personally, I know you want me here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, it's that time of the semester, isn't it? My emails haven't been too bad so far these last couple of weeks but the closer it gets to the end, well, we'll see what happens. Most so far are along the lines of "Professor, Is there any way I can pass this course?" Duh???

There should be a website somewhere to post the dumb ass emails we get from students then we could all have a chuckle whenever we need it the most! LOL

Have a great week!

Seeking Solace said...

That's priceless.

Rose said...

hilarious! how did you know what I needed just now???