Monday, March 05, 2007

Wonderings....

How long would you wait for a class of two students to show up?

My answer today was 15 minutes. I think I saw one of them down the hall, but didn't really want to teach them, so I didn't push it. Instead, I went home and had dinner with hubby... that makes me a slacker, I know -- but, they are the ones who will miss the stuff they'll need later.

How does old kitty survive?

She has no teeth and has been very picky about eating lately. Of course, she weighs under 5 pounds and doesn't expend much energy, so the casualcalories she picks up when she decides to lick her food a bit must be enough for her... still, I worry about her. She's kind of like the cat version of an air fern.

As I'm watching a TIVO of "The Girls Next Door", I wonder if I'd marry Hugh Heffner?

I tend to think not -- first of all, he's got to have old man backside-syndrome. Sure, he's got a bunch of money -- but, he's willing to make money off of naked women, so that is kind of a deal killer... Although, I do think it is the women's right to make that decision -- I just think it is kind of sick for an old perv to make his money from naked 18-year-olds...

As I typed that last paragraph, I was happy to have comment moderation as an option :).

2 comments:

timna said...

15 minutes is probably more than they'd wait for you...

Bitty said...

At our school, students are supposed to wait 15 minutes for a missing teacher. I think 15 minutes is plenty of time to wait for the class to show up. Plenty of time.

No slacking going on there.

Note: I just read your musing on whether or not you'd marry Hefner. Now my word verification is....

nikkd

Funny.