Thursday, March 22, 2007

one more tournament... wow

I'm up early for an 8:45 flight from Red State to Mountain State -- the hosts of JKLDALNPDALK nationals are in a city about 90 minutes from the main Mountain State airport...

I'll meet my team in Mountain State, thus ending my 2 day Spring Break.... which was actually pretty nice.

I got a great pedicure and some waxing on Tuesday, then I went back to bed with a book... "Alas, Babylon" -- If you haven't read it, it is a classic and you really ought to do so.

Yesterday hubby was off, so we hung out in the morning, went to a late breakfast and then I hung out with him during his office hours and we decided on our strike strategy for nationals.

Then, on the way home, we decided to buy a basketball hoop... you know, the ones you can put together and put up in the driveway --one of those.... we got most of it up before it started to rain and thunder....

Now, I'm off to a second national tournament.... I swear, my Spring Break 08 won't be a debate trip....

No comments: