Friday, March 16, 2007

tour de square states....

I'm off for one more debate tournament.

My last as a coach -- which is odd enough.

Between national tournaments I'll spend my down-time in Red State -- all two days of my Spring Break. Don't go getting jealous or anything :).

I packed last night. I have one suitcase I'll take with me everywhere -- and another that has extra stuff that will end it's travels in Red State on Monday.

I was smart enough to book middle of the day flights, so this moring will be the usual getting ready to leave the cats in Brain's care. This is more complicated now that Old Kitty has no teeth -- but, my 4-day cat feeder helps the situation.

I'm sure I'll be updating from the road -- this blog was born in a hotel on a debate trip, why not continue the tradition?

No comments: