Wednesday, March 28, 2007

a productive day...

I started the day in kind of a funk -- it was raining and I didn't want to get out of bed and extra toes was extra cuddly. I realized that I needed to get my act together, and then --- shock of all shocks -- I did it :).

I paid the electric bill (boo on procrastination, yea on not having the electricty turned off).

I got the oil changed in the car, filled it with gas, got it detailed (it was kind of icky inside... ) and I got the tires rotated... wow. Tomorrow I'll get the tags for it, and it will be like new.

Then I went to school, taught deductions and Descartes' Meditations I and II without losing my voice, and wrote a letter of recommendation...

I also went to Sam's club and fell in love with a leather recliner I'll buy next week when hubby is home with the Jeep. Next week I'll have a yummy leather chair that also reclines (but doesn't look like a puffy recliner... ).

I also ate pretty healthy -- until I go get the ice cream from the freezer for a snack...

Tomorrow, I'll bring my laundry to Omaha for the weekend. While I'm down there I'll take my car back to Best Buy so they can fix the lighter they broke when they installed my sterio AND they can make my ipod cord longer...

not bad for the week after nationals, eh?

No comments: