Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Work" weekend report -- part 1

I took last night off. I also took most of this morning off, and I took a nap this afternoon.

I still accomplished the following:
  • Cleaned my home desk -- because it was really bad. I also arranged things so they wouldn't be so tempting to the Minion.
  • Reviewed a colleague's on-line course.
  • Made the first draft of the Spring 10 schedule room assignments. I couldn't do them all, as some disciplines are making changes -- but, I have the spread sheets set up for each room and I have a pretty good idea about how it's going to work out.
I also watched the big national championship from home via facebook and the the discussion board.... it's kind of fun and kind of frustrating all at the same time.

Now, I think I'll either go to bed or watch some mindless TV.

No comments: