Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home, sweet home...

It seems that Hubby and I have said too many goodbyes in the Denver airport.

We've had countless trips where we met elsewhere, had a good time and parted ways in Denver.

When we were 'dating', he lived in Denver, I lived in Minneapolis and my step-dad worked for United.... So, as you might imagine, we said many goodbyes in Denver -- granted, it was Stapleton, not DIA -- but, that's just 'cuz we're old.

With any luck, tonight was our last Denver goodbye for a while.

It is good to be home. The Queen and the Minion have managed to find more things to scatter around the apartment, so I have some picking up to do -- but, I have no icky messes to clean. I do want to know why the corkscrew was in the middle of the office floor -- and I want to know what happened to some of the stuff that was on top of the fridge... but, I'll solve those mysteries on Thursday (tomorrow is a 13+ hour day, all on campus.... eek!).

Tomorrow starts a long 10 days or so of almost solid work / meetings etc -- and it starts early... so I'd better go to bed.

No comments: