Friday, February 09, 2007

RBOC...

--Having the cleaning person was odd at first, but I got used to it. I think I'm going to have them come in regularly... especially if I can get the same person, so we can come to an agreement as to my priorities for their time.

-- I'm in Red State this weekend. I have the new Carl Hiaasin book on my ipod, which made the drive down much better. I'll finish it on the drive back to BN state.

-- I brought the laundry with me this weekend. 6 laundry bags full. I didn't realize we had that many clothes. I'm going to set my debate timer for the length of the longer cycle and keep those machines humming all weekend. If I do that, I should be able to make it to April without doing a serious amount of laundry.

-- You know you live in BN state when, among the usual laundry categories of darks, lights, bright colors etc.. you have 'warm socks'... and you own enough warm socks to make a full load.

-- I miss the cats. I wish the homeowners would let hubby have one here. I'm putting that into the 'blog it and it will happen' category. Extra-toes could be a commuting cat...he'd manage the drives and he'd love to be an only kitty when he was down here. If Old Kitty weren't also naugty, I'd say she should come down. Sadly, when she gets angry, she gets pissy.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

My dog gets bratty when we pick him up from the kennel. Even though he loves the kennel (they totally spoil him there), we have to suck up to him for about a week!