Friday, February 02, 2007

and we frolicked...

Swear Jar, Sunshine and I had fun today in San Diego.

We probably should have gone over to the elite round robin tournament -- but, the weather was wonderful, so we decided to frolic instead.

Somewhere along the line, I decided that if this is the last team I coach - that is ok. They are both really neat people, smart, articulate and caring people...even Swear Jar, who has taken it as his mission to convince me never to have children, by occasionally playing the whiney child.

We've also purchased provisions for the tournament -- so we are set to take on the 'bloodbath'. I'm sure they'll learn a lot tomorrow about debate, but today they had their horizons broadened in other ways. It was a good day.

I'll upload photos later when the network is better.

No comments: