Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dear Cable Company

Dear Monopolistic-cable-company... you know, the one that bought up all the other ones and can't get your act together...

In December you blocked my cable. You prevented me from TIVOing a whole bunch of stuff. You should have blocked someone else's cable, but it seems that you hire techs that can't tell apartment A from apartment Z.

I called you after I got it fixed in January. I was told it would go to research.

I got no calls back... so I called again last week.

Then I was told that, not only are your techs stupid, so are your customer service reps... the last person put the wrong complaint in... which seems to entail that nothing happens.

So far y'all haven't called me back on the correct complaint.

I'm currently on hold and wishing I had an option... between cable and internet we pay y'all a healthy sum every month.

You, for the record, suck. A lot...

The longer it takes to resolve this, the more the credit will need to be to keep me from complaining.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Hmmm...I wonder if it is the same cable company that bought my former bankrupt cable company?