Saturday, June 24, 2006

TFC -- home, finally

It is good to be home, out of the altitude that makes it hard for me to sleep... home to the cats and my own internet connection... home to someplace where I don't have to give directions to the driver (my roomie drove, I read the map)...

after a 30 minute wait for somone to roll-out the friggin JET WAY at my home airport, I'm home...

Also -- got my seminar evaluations back -- and they were super-duper good... significantly better than I thought they would be -- so I'm pleased, and exhausted...

Today we played around a bit in the canyons east of Salt Lake City--- wonderful places, and convenient that we could do all that and still be on time to the airport..

I'm going to take tomorrow off and get back to the writing on Monday.

3 comments:

T-Mac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T-Mac said...

Glad your summer evals were so awesome! :-)

Alice said...

Congratulations on your evals! :)