Friday, January 09, 2009

TV series...

I both love and hate that we can get seasons of TV series on DVD and itunes...

I love being able to see them all -- and hate that I've seen more than my share...

Before I go to campus for the big 'day o copies', I thought I'd list the series I've watched --
  • NCIS
  • Boston Legal
  • Weeds
  • Ugly Betty
  • Mad Men
  • The Office
When I list them out like that, they seem kind of innocuous -- but, had I been writing 0r doing something productive instead -- I'd have something to show for it.

2 comments:

Bardiac said...

I found Boston Legal (in various reruns) earlier this year, and now it's done. But dang, that show had some fun moments. I've only seen Ugly Betty a few times, and not the others. (Are they Cable?)

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

NCIS and The Office are network.

Weeds is Showtime (I think, or HBO... but I found it all on-line a while back :) ).

Mad Men is AMC, which is standard cable.