Monday, January 19, 2009

grrrrr -- technology....

Really, I'm not a very techno-savvy person.

I can post to my blog (duh) do facebook and e-mail... but, something like downloading and installing Testgen -- and getting it to work is a pretty big deal for me.

Well -- I finally figured out Stuffit (with Hubby's phone help) -- and tried to open the Testgen file, only to have it tell me it was corrupted... I tried deleting the file and downloading it again, several times with the same result

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3 comments:

julie said...

What *is* testgen?

Anonymous said...

I hate using testgen. By the time I've figured it out and gotten everything set up, I could have copy/pasted all the items myself. They really need to make that more user-friendly. Good luck!!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Testgen is the program my logic book uses to access the publisher's test bank.