Monday, January 19, 2009

Today, by the numbers -- a trip from Red state to BN state...

1: the number of tanks of gas I used.
2: the number of coffee drinks I had on the way home.
2: the number of potty breaks I had on the way home.
3: the number of towns in Corn State with the root "boon" -- "Boonville", "Boondocks" and "Boon".
9: the number of vehicles in the ditch.
6: the number of vehicles in the ditch, that were upside-down or sideways.
2: the number of cats who were, at least temporarily, happy to see me.
10: the number of minutes it took the Minion to get in trouble with me.
43: degrees difference here from when I left.
40: the high temp in Red State -- their snow has actually melted down there...

2 comments:

Balou said...

Glad you made it home OK! Also glad you brought the warm weather with you. 23 degrees felt downright balmy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I zeroed in on the coffee and potty breaks! LOL Glad you have a good trip and got home safely.