Wednesday, October 10, 2007

and.. the Dean, she shouldn't go there... not tonight...

I had a short e-mail exchange tonight with the Dean.

Normally, she's pretty good but tonight she's on my bad list for two reasons...

1) When trying to help me, she made the schedule thing more difficult. Not really her fault, but I could have done without her "help".

2) Her name was at the top of the memo I saw that indicated our course had a problem. She gave it to the old guy, but not to us. The other discipline named also knew, but we didn't. Not at ALL cool... not even for a second. Had she given us the notice she gave them, we wouldn't have had to rush. I can rush, but I don't like to do it when the mistake isn't mine.

She should probably stay on her end of the building until next week.

No comments: