Friday, October 05, 2007

8 things...

I got tagged by Lillia (an awesome former debater, now new mom and law-student next year).

"There are "rules"- Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged."

  1. I've always lived inside the Louisiana purchase.
  2. I've lived with at least 3 cats since I was 15. They haven't been the same 3 cats :).
  3. Hubby and I met in a high school English class.
  4. I'm a recent Mac convert (the computers, not the make-up).
  5. All of my shoes are Birkenstocks, except my gym shoes.
  6. I think Tony Blair is hot!
  7. Despite going to Red State U for a billion years (as a grad student), I've only been to one football game there.
  8. I almost never do memes, chain letters or pass on e-mail jokes, although I do enjoy reading them.
I'm not tagging anybody -- as most of you have already done this... If you want to do it, do it... if not, then don't. I only did it because Lillia asked me to.

1 comment:

JustLilia said...

Sweet! Thanks for participating. I had no idea you knew Jason in high school. See, you learn something new every day. Lol