Thursday, May 03, 2007

Secret messages to my pals...

Wow -- one member of a group of my pals just had an amazing bit of good news. I'm so happy for her I could burst. Her life and the life of her family is going to change for the better. She deserves every bit of the goodness that is coming her way. Tackling this good news will be a huge challenge for her, but she's up to it.

In the same group of pals, another just had some really bad and scary news, the sort of news that nobody deserves -- ever. She's going to need some time to process it -- and physical distance makes it difficult for the group to swoop in ala "Sex in the City" girls to give hugs, comfort and martinis. We'll have to settle for on-line support and positive thinking.

So -- big hugs go out to both of these amazing friends.... you know who you are! I'm here for you, even if I'm far away.

No comments: