Sunday, May 06, 2007

longing for grading jail...

Strangely enough, I wish I were doing grading jail right now.

BNCC has another week of classes before finals. I really hate the last week -- everyone is cranky, we're all tired. Faculty want to hurry up and get it over with while students want it to go on forever because they dread taking the final.

Hubby is doing senior's grades tonight... frustrated with their seniorits, he's saying things like "I'm legally allowed to kill them, right" and sighing a lot.

The thing is, when he's done this week -- he'll be DONE!

Next week I'll teach a little, review a little and watch some presentations. I'll copy some exams and then go out of town.

When I come back, I'll have a bunch of grading to do, grades to calculate and summer session syllabi to copy.

If I work it right I'll have four whole days off between Spring and Summer sessions. Oh my, I won't know what to do with all the time... Actually, I plan to go up to mom's and give her her Mother's Day present -- a whole day with me as her cleaning person. We'll do some basic stuff and then clean out the closet and dressers in her guest bedroom --

For now, I wish I had a stack of logic exams to grade.

No comments: