Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Loving Summer School...

I'll complain about them later... so, here are the goods :).

Ethics: They are so earnest. They may not all do the reading, but they listen when I explain it and play along when I ask them questions. They also do nicely with small group discussions and come up with interesting points of view on the topics... The fact that they are willing to discuss ethics at 7:45 in the morning is amazing to me.

Logic: Since they are a small class (so small that there was a worry about it being cancelled.. eek), they are all aware that they need to do the homework. They are willing to ask questions and tell me when they are confused. This feedback helps so much! I have a couple of prior students in that class, both of whom I enjoyed when I had them last time.

Yea, it could be a good semester.

No comments: