Thursday, May 15, 2008

of logic exams and fall syllabi...

My Logic students are taking their final, which is my last final for the year.

I'm done with the other grading. When they are done, I'll be able to grade their exams and enter all of my grades for the semester... then, I'll be officially DONE.

I should be working on my fall ethics syllabus --- the regular ethics class, as I haven't decided on Feminist ethics books yet (I'm waiting on stuff to come in the mail... sigh). The next thing I'll have to do is to write syllabi -- Logic isn't hard, just fitting the same course material into a new semester's dates -- but Ethics is always a semi-new course...

So, right now I'm posting so that I can delay working on something that isn't due until August... hmmm... advance procrastination is a new one...

The nice thing is that when I'm done with grades, I'm going home to plant the deck garden and read a book. The afternoon off will be my reward -- tomorrow is a dissertation day.

No comments: