Sunday, November 01, 2009

What's cooking -- today?

First of all, a disclaimer... I want the Pioneer Woman to move in next door, I really don't want to move where she is, but I'd love to be her buddy... If you don't read her on a regular basis, you should. She's also an amazing cook -- and she's really good at photographing food, so check out her "Pioneer Woman Cooks" section!

Today, we have a few things on the ITPF menu..

Buttered Rosemary Rolls... they are so easy, they may be today or they may be later in the week when we need something yummy. I suspect that this will be a staple for a long time to come...

For lunch this week-- I'm making a version of her simple sesame noodles.. I'm going to add some chicken breasts and some leftover veggies to it -- we'll either warm it up to eat it or eat it cold like a cold salad... either way, I'm sure it will be good. This should be all I need to make for the week, as we have plenty of stuff to add into the lunch bag, including a Costco sized bag of halloween treats -- which we bought for our TWO trick-or-treaters...

For the BIG GAME -- (i.e. the Purple guys in Green Bay...) or -- for lunch, or whatever today we'll have take out from Big Bowl -- because they have yummy food AND sell their amazing dipping sauces by the bottle... Once I have the bottles, all I need is a vehicle for them, which will be fried won ton skins...

1 comment:

Kris Peleg said...

the rolls look good, but the mushrooms look even better!