Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 years...

...Hubby has been MY hubby!

I'm lucky to be married to the best man ever -- and my best friend in the whole world.

We've come a long way --- and nobody could have predicted the twists and turns of our lives -- as lived together.

I'm so lucky to wake up with Hubby every day -- to share the ups and downs and to live every day laughing at the things only we find funny...

I worry that by the time we've been married 70 years or so, we'll have so many inside jokes and other stuff that the folks at the home will think we're senile :).

I love you -- and I'm sure the next 19 years will be as fun as the last 19!!

3 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

AWWWW! Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!!

comebacknikki said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns! Yay for both of you.