Monday, November 02, 2009

YEA!! The boys in Purple won...

The whole Farve thing is pretty funny...

Packer fans are pissed, and now pouty -- in a way they weren't when he was with New York.

The thing is, the Packers essentially fired him. They held his contract, said they wouldn't play him but wouldn't let him go to play for someone else.

Now they're calling HIM the traitor -- and they're mad that he's across the border.

and -- with the Vikings, he's kicking butt... kind of like when the person you broke up with shows up at a party with someone much smarter, successful and more attractive than you.

take that Packer's Fans... now, go lay down by your dish and eat that cheese...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I confess to having no regard for Quarterback Waffle, and I cheered for our quarterback on Sunday because he IS the quarterback for my team. That said, there are a bunch of great big bawlbabies in my neck of the woods...I'm a little ashamed of their behavior.