- I had an oncologist check-up -- things seem to be fine. Assuming the blood tests come back good (I don't even know what they're testing for..), this will be my 1 year "clean" mark!!
- Hubby participated in BNCC's pecha Kucha...I helped organize it -- and he was good.
- Hubby got a new toy -- mostly because it will end up costing us very little when he gets the paperwork done..
- Hubby's study group had a dinner with all the study group folks and their spouses. After the third restaurant (group of 11 -- no reservations = too long for us to wait at Bucca and Houlihan's...) we finally got to sit down and chat. Next time we'll think ahead and get reservations -- duh.
- Hubby played poker with the law school folks. I went to get waxed.
- I made mac and cheese for lunches -- with ham and bleu cheese... yummm!