Sunday, November 29, 2009

A blog to watch

This blog could be really funny, inspiring and worth putting in your reader for a while... at least to see if she keeps it up.

She's an old friend I've recently rediscovered. She has a special needs child, a very bright daughter and a husband who does crazy stuff -- and she's more than willing to share her stories with the world.

When (not IF) she becomes as big as Dooce or Pioneer Woman, you'll be able to say you saw her back when... of course, I'll be able to say I was her first comment AND that I tried to teach her to swim when she was about 7. BTW, I'm not saying she learned to swim from me-- instead of actually swimming, she put her hands on the bottom of the lake and pretended...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll get royalties or something when she hits it big, right?
Glad you had fun with your friends over the break!