Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update on Bunny...

Bunny's cousin is with Sara's sweetie... and he is a sweetie (I know you're reading... and she used to read on occasion... ).

SS and Sara had a short but intense relationship -- and the end of their relationship wasn't their choice, which makes it hard.

I gave him Bunny's cousin --and he's going to continue the Bunny tradition. SS has an amazing sense of humor and is dealing with things better than he probably realizes. I know she's with him all the way -- and that his plans to go back to school make her happy.

Tonight we had a long talk and I know the details of her accident. I'm ok knowing them, and I know that Sara must have been a strong person to survive as long as she did.

Giving SS Bunny's cousin will probably irritate her mom and sister -- and, frankly, I'm fine with that. They had plenty of opportunities to be good to Sara while she was alive -- Sara had a whole host of friends who functioned like family --- when she would have been happy with her own family if they'd just behaved decently.

So -- SS welcome... there aren't many readers here, but the ones who are are my blog friends and they've been supporting me -- just like they cheered on Sara.

Update... SS posted some photos on facebook of Cousin Bunny taking over his house... going a bit crazy, drinking a Monster and smoking... you know, the usual Bunny stuff.

1 comment:

Psych Post Doc said...

Sounds like Cousin Bunny is right at home with SS.