Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ROB -- whatever....

  • I'm sick of having maintenance guys here -- over the past couple of weeks the apartment guy was here to fix the same toilet twice, and then to replace the HVAC filter and the battery in the door lock.... yes, our door lock is battery operated, it is a new building and they think it is cool.... what is cool is that they can track which keys go in when, so I'm not so concerned about creepy people coming in.
  • The cats had a nice snuggle just now -- Extra-Toes has been kind of lost without Blind Kitty, and so has New Kitty. They're figuring out the new rules of a two cat household.
  • I had a BD appointment today. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
  • Tomorrow is a work day -- at least 3 dissertation hours and a nice walk is my goal.
  • I miss my TIVO already. We have a DVR, but the menu isn't nearly as nice as my old TIVO menu -- and I have to re-program all the stuff that was in my old TIVO.
  • On the up side, we now have Tru TV -- which seems to be all reality show, all the time...

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I know what you mean about having work done. I have had contrators working on my house lately and although they are great and do a great job, I can't wait for them to leave!