Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BD... grr....

I had an appointment set for Thursday to resolve part of the Big Distraction...

I say 'had' because it got re-scheduled -- again.

I'm trying really hard to think that the reason for the re-schedule is because the persons involved are doing good for others -- not taking off a long-weekend in the summer.

On the other hand, Karma may help me out here...

The person who has re-scheduled this appointment several times has a daughter who is at BNCC --- and she needs to take some philosophy for her program, and she's likely to take me in the fall.....

The Big Distraction might make me cancel some classes in the fall.

hmmmm...... if the daughter complains I'll tell her to talk to her mother.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Sending you **good** karma for getting the Big Distraction out of the way as soon as possible!