Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big distraction...

Sorry it has been a while -- we are all still here...

I've just had a big, unbloggable distraction around here -- which seems to be poised to take up the summer.

Things are a bit odd, inconvenient, but ok... it is just that you can't plan for this kind of thing and when it comes to distract you, you must pay attention to it. Other than the Big Distraction...

My hubby is his sweet self.

Extra-Toes and New Kitty are figuring out that they are the only cats in the place -- so the catly action includes us more often..

The goslings are getting to be really big -- they are still that ugly yellowish-brown, but when they poke their heads under water to eat a weed, they have the white butts of Canadian geese.

We've also noticed that there is a white cat who hunts across the parking lot every night and that there is a doe who lives on the golf course...

I may decide to blog about the big distraction at some point -- but not now. Perhaps once it is all played out and not distracting anymore, I'll have the distance from it to make the posts interesting. For now, suffice it to say that I'm still a daughter, wife, grad student, philosophy instructor etc... and while I may be occasionally distracted from those things, I'm not about to stop being any of them anytime soon.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Glad to hear from you. When you are ready, blog away.

Bardiac said...

Thanks for catching us up. I hope the distraction works out.

And I'm sorry about your kitty. I missed things and am getting caught up, slowly.

/comfort