Thursday, February 14, 2008

waiting for Hubby, Valentine's Day edition....

Sometimes New Kitty scares me. All week I've been telling her Hubby will be home today. When I came in the door after work today, she looked at me with disappointment -- I think she expected me to be hubby.

Hubby called a while back -- Corn state was really windy and the roads slippery, so he slowed down a bit. He'll be here soon...

So, our romantic finger food dinner is ready.

The place is mostly clean --

The cats are napping.

The Christmas Tree is converted into a Valentine's Day tree.

all is well....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the Christmas tree to valentine's tree! please tell me it will turn into an easter tree soon!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I've been toying with the Easter tree idea.... then the 4th of July tree....