Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Girls' logic night....

I schedule some 'optional' time at the end of some of my night logic classes. This is time for those with questions to ask them -- and for those who understand the material to go home a bit early.

Tonight I had all women who stayed -- and it was nice. Very cooperative and relaxed -- and mostly the women I like too...

I wonder how the others will do on their quiz next week? Either they actually DO get it and there was no need for them to stay -- or, they haven't even tried to do the homework assigned for tonight, and they'll probably fail the quiz.

I'm pretty confident that the ones who stayed will do well -- especially the one who had me last semester.... she's kind of a late-starter, but she's wicked smart. I have high hopes for her.

No comments: