Sunday, February 10, 2008

aargh......

There is an unbloggable thing about to go on at BNCC.

What I can say is that just because someone who doesn't work here anymore, and hasn't worked here for at leas 6 years, made a decision -- it doesn't mean that the decision was or IS a good decision.

It is really, really, really unwise not to consider fixing that decision when it can be fixed. Especially since the person who won't consider fixing the decision wasn't here when it was made EITHER -- and when that same person is making demands that really aren't possible, given the prior bad decision.

There is going to be a showdown -- and that showdown is going to be interesting at best.

After the showdown, I'll decide whether or not I want to remain as department chair..... maybe just teaching my classes is a good idea. I can be like most of the others and just do my thing and go home.

No comments: