Monday, February 11, 2008

be careful what you ask for....

ya know the unbloggable thing.... A related project at BNCC just sent me a survey.

Since they asked, I told them the truth.

I was blunt and not at all diplomatic. Perhaps I should have been, but I really think naming names and citing specific examples is the only way to make change.

Seeing as how someone from their office just rejected a project that would have been a significant move toward solving the problem identified by that project, it seems as if it was appropriate to do so.

and... if they are really concerned with solving the problem, they'll have to devote some resources to doing so -- some real resources, not just funds to study the problem...

I hope they read it -- and ask questions.

2 comments:

julie said...

You *rock* -- I wish I knew the details. And you're right: naming names makes a difference.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I know you are on sabbatical... but, check your school e-mail for the details...

It isn't anything secret, I just can't get too specific here.

Heck, I have very few secrets :).