Sunday, April 13, 2008

We'll have to do that again....

I had coffee with a pal from work this morning. She's in a different field, but there are ways we are very similar, and other ways we are very different -- but in a good way.

Coffee was the perfect excuse to get together to chat. She's pretty busy with her family and I have a paper that I'm trying to focus on this weekend --- but we still wanted to have a time to sit down and talk.

I also like doing it on Sunday late morning, as I don't usually get anything done before noon on Sunday anyway...

I think I'll need to do it more often during my dissertation summer, as it will get me out of the house and give me reason to chat with someone who isn't writing their own dissertation.

1 comment:

julie said...

Add me to your list of coffee pals: I like doing it for the same reasons you do.