Saturday, April 19, 2008

Teaching dream...

I don't blog about dreams very often, but this one needs some analysis...

There were two main points...

First, I kept a class really, really late -- late enough to infringe on the next instructor's use of the room. She was mad, which really bothered me -- especially since I couldn't seem to remember when my class was supposed to end.

Second, I had the same class meet me IN a lake to discuss an optional project they were going to do on climate change. We were all in swimsuits, in water over our heads. I was standing on a canoe tipped on its side (impossible... but, not in my dream) while Hubby sat on the other end. We were in the lake I grew up on... my sister (who died 6 years ago) lead us to shallow water so we could have our conversation. We discussed a few logistical things and I sent them to get dry and changed before class.

Is this an insecurity dream?

No comments: