Friday, April 04, 2008

Funny how rumors work....

for those of you at BNCC -- this IS NOT related to work...really, I promise.

no -- really... don't show up at my office on Tuesday asking for the inside scoop, I've found that being department chair doesn't get me any new things off the grapevine... I swear...

A rumor is going around that X is going to happen.

The thing is, the forum where X is being discussed is being ignored by the people in charge of deciding X.

and the people in charge of deciding X haven't even discussed it.

As one of the people deciding X, I'd almost rather poke out my own eyeballs with a hot poker than actually do X in the way they are saying is probably going to happen....

If the people on the forum hadn't been mean to the people deciding X, then perhaps those people would be hanging around the forum and giving them better information.

As it is -- they're wrong, and when the decision is first discussed and then announced, y'all will look like fools.

2 comments:

julie said...

Geez - am I missing out. What's up?

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

It's a debate thing -- and, really not all that interesting... except in that the little twerps who think they are right are just so wrong.... So I think it is pretty funny.