Thursday, January 28, 2010

The stink eye...

So -- the moron from last week who couldn't figure out that when s/he registered for a 3 credit T H class, meeting from 11:00-12:15, actually meets on Tuesday ***and*** Thursday...

S/he came to class today -- clearly unprepared. S/he hasn't done the homework and somehow s/he blames me.

I know this because s/he is giving me a royal stink-eye...

Secret message to stink eye..

I advised you to drop. You didn't listen. I told you that if you decided to stay in the class, I wasn't about to re-teach all the material I'd covered so far. Aparently you are unable to be adult enough to try it on your own and ask questions. Perhaps you should think about whether or not you should be in college now... just something to think about...

So -- I don't give a flying fig if you pass. There, I said it. I really don't give a craopola if you're in the class at Spring Break. You're an idiot... and the least you could do is to act like you give a crap that you made a mistake about when the class meets.

Really -- figuring out what the class schedule MEANS is the first part of going to college. After that you show up, buy your books and then come to class -- but, if you don't know WHEN to come -- you're useless..

not so much luv,
your logic proffie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magic 8 Ball says: Fail!

mrc-w said...

Epic fail!
I had a student email me yesterday to see if s/he could get into one of my music history classes. We're at the end of the 3rd week! S/he said s/he didn't know when the semester started (!?!?!??)