Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maybe I'm just cranky pants...

but -- in response to a pretty grim statement from me to a student who has YET to attend LOGIC...

S/he says "You really don't think i can catch up?" --

ummm -- you're too big of a dumb-ass to figure out that school started almost TWO WEEKS AGO.

You want to come to my office outside of my office hours -- when I really can't see you -- because a student with a real emergency needs me to read her paper from last semester so she can get a grade and stay in school... no, you can't frigging come to my office whenever you darned well please, just like YOU can't decide when the class starts.

Also -- By the way -- if you don't get your butt to class tomorrow, I'll drop you for non-attendance... and you'll have an attendance failure. That's all in my syllabus, if you bothered to get it and read it...

good luck -- twit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, s/he has clearly proven that thinking logically is something s/he is not capable of, so I think failing is appropriate! :)

Anonymous said...

You are NOT cranky--just irritated by other people's stupidity/sense of entitlement.