Sunday, January 17, 2010

A darned good Sunday, so far...

BNstate's team WON today!! Take THAT, "America's team"... HA! (Sorry if you're a Dallas fan, but that tag "America's Team" has bothered me for decades -- and, having the Fox news broadcasting staff be comprised of former Dallas folks -- set up my oppositional side!!).

Also -- the dissertation revision is coming along very nicely.

Yesterday I reorganized chapter 4 and made a bunch of changes. I actually like it now!!

Today I've made pretty minor changes to chapters 1,2, & 3. I may decide to take on chapter 5 as well -- but, I think it will get a turn tomorrow.

The really good news is that, after this round of revisions, it's quite possible that Dr. Advisor will want to send it to the committee -- which means I could defend while I'm still 41 :).

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Yes, it was!

Anonymous said...

A happy thing to see "America's Team" lose--who christened them that ANYWAY?
Also happy to hear your dissertation is coming along!