Monday, June 22, 2009

New Summer "normal"

I start summer classes today... The schedule is kind of odd, but it may work out well -- I do a class from 4:00-5:45 MWTh and another from 6:00-9:30 MW.

Both classes I've taught before, and the 4:00 class is partially on-line -- which I have all set up.

The grading shouldn't be terrible -- but, I'll still have 70 students, two preps and 6 weeks to do it.

The trick is that I still want to make progress on my dissertation -- and I'll still wake up early.

So -- the plan seems to be 7:00-9:00 dissertation.
9:00-- maybe pool, maybe go back to bed for a bit :).
12ish -- go to campus to get ready & clean my office.
4:00 -- start teach-a-thon.
9:30 collapse

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Sounds like you have some busy days ahead. Here's to a good summer session!

Bardiac said...

Wow, tough schedule :/