Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm over it....

There is an on-line forum for debaters. I've just decided to ignore it from now on.

The ignorance and PCness there are just too much.

The people who claim to participate in debate and conversation about quickly resort to ad homs and jargon when the slightest objection is made to their unique brand of PC-BS.

I'm over them.

I've been posting there pretty much from the beginning of the site -- I was one of the first 20 users or so.... Since I stopped coaching debate, I've been less involved in what passes as "discussions", but this is just enough.

There are many better things to do with my time on and off-line... like pick my toes or practice crocheting.

Unlike others, I'm not going to post a big "I'm out of here message" -- I just deleted them from my bookmarks in Firefox.

No comments: