Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Farmer Genes

No, that isn't supposed to be "jeans" above...

I inherited something awful from my Grandpa Marv, the inability to sleep past 6:00 AM. Like most good farmers Grandpa can't stay in bed when the sun is up.... when we have family gatherings in hotels, he'll be down in the coffee shop eating his first breakfast. It is usually something healthy. I know this because I get up then too....

I call this problem my "farmer genes" -- no matter when I go to bed, I wake up between 5:00AM and 6:00 AM. It is really inconvenient--- especially since I have often had to work evenings and nights.... It also makes me a terrible roomate to anybody but hubby, he understands and sleeps anyway ---sometimes moving onto my side, stealing my pillow and making it harder for me to go back to bed later.

That is the good thing, I can usually go back to sleep about 7 or 8 --- and sleep for another hour or so...

damm farmer genes

No comments: